Autotrading
Details

Our Autotrading Bot "MATT" (Managed Algorithmic Technical Trading) runs on the Tradestation platform and trades the NQ Futures market exclusively. Although it finds and enters/exits trades automatically, it is "managed" by a human whenever it is actively trading. This is so it can be paused should the need arise, such as an unplanned event in the market, or breaking news of some sort, or to exit an open position should something go wrong with the system.

This system is risk-averse. It is designed to exit trades that do not go in its favor. It does not hold on to losing trades hoping they will turn around and it does not add to losing trades to "average down". It uses a form of breakout strategy based on key levels and pivots. It identifies market structure to adjust the entry, target, and stop loss according to the most current market conditions surrounding the trade. It takes about 40-60 trades per day and averages about 10 minutes per trade. It does not run during the most volatile or unpredictable times of the market, such as the first 30 minutes of the USA session (9:30-10:00AM Eastern Time), amongst others.

By subscribing to MATT, you are accepting the standard trading disclaimer at the bottom of this page.

Details are as follows:

  • Each trader interested in using MATT commits the same amount of seed funding - $5k USD. This is so all profits are divided evenly amongst traders for that monthly trading cycle.

  • Profits are distributed monthly, at the close of each calendar month.

  • Additional funds/accounts may be added monthly, but we ask for a 3 month commitment before withdrawal of seed funds.

  • Example: Five traders submit $5k each. Those funds are traded for one calendar month. At the end of the month, the profits are calculated, and 90% is distributed evenly amongst the traders for that monthly cycle. (remaining 10% is commission)

Let's assume a profit of $2k is made.

$2000 X 90% = $1800.

$1800 / 5 traders = $360 per trader in that monthly cycle.

  • Reports are available for full transparency.

To Subscribe:

Send the initial $250 setup fee by using the Buy Now button below and we will send you the information on how to wire the trading funds directly to the broker. All trading funds must be sent by the 20th of the month prior to trading. For example, if trading the June cycle, the funds need to be sent by May 20th.

Disclaimer:

Past performance, whether actual or indicated by historical tests of strategies, is no guarantee of future performance or success. Trading is high risk and there is a possibility that you may sustain a loss equal to or greater than your entire investment; therefore, you should not invest or risk money that you cannot afford to lose. Online and/or automated trading is not suitable for all investors. Should yo have any hesitation, we strongly suggest that you do not partake in this offering.